Kushal Tutorials - Document
When a project is created, Kushal generates some default forms
automatically. These forms are generated depending on the choices that the
user makes in the Preferences screen, like Database
Configuration, User Management, Registration, etc.
But as a user, you need forms to specifically match the design of the project's database table. Kushal allows you to create 8 different types of Forms in a Kushal designed project.
Creating New Forms in the project
To create a new form, click on the Forms button on the Ribbon.
In the window that opens, click the New Form button.
Kushal allows you to choose from 8 different types of forms as per your requirement:
- Table - Detail Entry - Edit Table Values with Controls for Table Fields.
- Table - Grid Entry - Edit Table Values directly in a grid.
- Parent-Child - Detail Entry - Parent Table values captured with detail controls. Child table values captured with controls for Table Fields.
- Parent-Child - Detail Entry -Only Save - Parent Table values and Child table values captured with single Save button for Table Fields.
- Parent-Child - Grid Entry - Parent Table values captured with detail controls. Child table values captured directly in a grid.
- Single Entry - Enter Details using Controls but only for a Single Record.
- Search Form - Search Data on a particular database table with search controls.
- Advance Search Form - Search data on SQL (which is having more than one table with join connections) with search controls.
- Custom Form - Customize your Form from Scratch by using controls as per your requirements. Example Dashboard.