Reports can be exported to different formats such Microsoft Excel and comma separated value (CSV) files.
1. Click Run to preview the report.
2. On the ribbon, click Export > Excel . The excel opens.
3. In Save As dialog box, browse to where you want to save the file.
4. In the File name box, type the name of the file. For instance demofile.
5. Verify that the file type is Excel (*.xlsx).
6. Click Save.
1. Open the folder where you save the workbook and double-click on demofile.xlsx.
2. Verify that the name of the workbook tab is Demofile Excel