Baadal Tutorials - Document
Thank you very much for deciding to take a Course about Baadal. This course will help you to learn how to Develop a Web-Based Database Application with minimal Manual Coding.
At the end of this course, you will be able to create a web application easily on your own, with minimal coding.
We have tried to make this 30 Minute Tutorial informative by taking one very common example. That is, in this tutorial you will be learning how to create a Contact Management Application.
What is Baadal?
• Baadal is a RAD Framework for developing MVC Architecture based .Net Web Applications, using which, you can build Business Applications quickly.
• "Baadal" helps you to create database applications for the web considering the entire software development life cycle.
• Baadal helps you to develop a database application quickly and smoothly with minimal manual coding.
• Using Baadal you can save more than 50% of development time while developing business Applications.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn to develop a database and then use Baadal to design a fully functional web application quickly.
How will this course benefit you or your organisation?
Baadal is not just about creating automatic code, it has a broader approach towards database applications.
In this course, you will understand concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle and how you can make Business Application Development extremely simple by using Baadal.
By taking this course, you will -
• Get a Clear Idea of Prerequisites
• Learn How to get started.
• Faster prototype design.
• Develop an application quickly
• Get To know the Features offered by Baadal
Software Development Cycle & Baadal
To understand what Baadal is, let us look at typical the Software Development Cycle.
Businesses will have some processes to be automated. They will narrate their requirement and software engineers make note of it in the form of Project Requirement Document. Depending upon the requirement, a Database will be designed. Software engineers then do documentation, coding, testing and build and host the web application. All these take a lot of time until the software is delivered to be utilized by the business.
Baadal simplifies the application development process and delivers the desired web application quickly.
Once you start using Baadal you will be able to develop many complex web applications with ease.
In this course, we have 8 sections.
1. Getting Started.
2. Creating a Database.
3. Creating a Baadal Project.
4. Adding Forms and Menus.
5. Generating Output.
6. Hosting the Solution
7. Baadal Feature List.
8. Different types of applications developed using Baadal
To understand Baadal, take one Simple Example of Creating a Contact Database Application. Managing Contact Information of Customers, Vendors, Associates, and Employees is a common requirement.
First, you should define the requirements.
In this tutorial, you will learn to create a Simple Database and then develop a Contact Management Application with Baadal.
Objectives of this simple application
In a contact management software, you may have the following requirements.
- To Store Contact Details.
• To Search and Locate a Contact, Based on Email ID, Phone Number or Relationship.
- Export Details.
In the next Section, you will learn how to create a simple database in SQL Server for developing a Contact Database application.
At the end of this course, you will be able to create an application easily on your own, with minimal coding.
You can visit erachana.in and download a trial version of Baadal and also access the many help videos related to Baadal.